At EM Photonics, owner of both emphotonics.com and culatools.com , we take your privacy very seriously. Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with EM Photonics and/or The CULA team, including customers, partners and web site visitors.
In summary, this is what you can expect from us:
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- We will fully disclose our privacy policies in plain language, and make our policies easily accessible to you.
- You have choices about how we can your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
- We're listening. If you have any comments or suggestions concerning our privacy policies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Information We Collect
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit card number, and service history;
- Equipment, Performance, EM Photonics and CULAtools Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our services, products or Web sites.
How We Collect and Use Your Information
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- You give it to us at a trade show or conference when requesting for additional information or agreeing to receive updates from us via traditional or electronic mail.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content that may be of interest to you;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
- For local directory and directory assistance purposes.
- Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 15.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 15 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- EM Photonics provides appropriate and reasonable physical and electronic information security measures to protect your information. Personal information that is voluntarily submitted via web forms hosted on emphotonics.com or culatools.com, via electronic communication, or otherwise, may be maintained or accessed in servers or files located in the United States.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from EM Photonics, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.
EM Photonics reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. All changes will be posted on this page.
You can request to receive email updates when changes to this policy are made. Please contact email@example.com