culaSsyev and culaSormqr was not declared in this scope?

General CULA Dense (LAPACK & BLAS) support and troubleshooting. Use this forum if you are having a general problem or have encountered a bug.

culaSsyev and culaSormqr was not declared in this scope?

Postby oscarjiao » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:20 pm

I was installing the software GUESS which replies on Cula dense libraries. I had Cula dense installed (free version) and linked it during the compile. However, I got the errors saying culaSsyev and culaSormqr was not declared in this scope. See details below.

Code: Select all
login1$ make
g++  -W -Wall -O3  -I../Routines/ -I/opt/apps/cuda/5.0/include -I/work/02045/jiao/usr/local/cula/include -I/opt/apps/intel11_1/gsl/1.15/include -D_CUDA_=1  -c -o GUESS.o GUESS.cc
GUESS.cc: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
GUESS.cc:1814: warning: converting to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘double’
g++  -W -Wall -O3  -I../Routines/ -I/opt/apps/cuda/5.0/include -I/work/02045/jiao/usr/local/cula/include -I/opt/apps/intel11_1/gsl/1.15/include -D_CUDA_=1  -c -o ../Routines/dyn_name.o ../Routines/dyn_name.cc
../Routines/matrix_handling.cc:97: warning: converting to ‘unsigned int’ from ‘double’
g++  -W -Wall -O3  -I../Routines/ -I/opt/apps/cuda/5.0/include -I/work/02045/jiao/usr/local/cula/include -I/opt/apps/intel11_1/gsl/1.15/include -D_CUDA_=1  -c -o ../Routines/rand.o ../Routines/rand.cc
g++  -W -Wall -O3  -I../Routines/ -I/opt/apps/cuda/5.0/include -I/work/02045/jiao/usr/local/cula/include -I/opt/apps/intel11_1/gsl/1.15/include -D_CUDA_=1  -c -o ../Classes/Double_Matrices_cont.o ../Classes/Double_Matrices_cont.cc
g++  -W -Wall -O3  -I../Routines/ -I/opt/apps/cuda/5.0/include -I/work/02045/jiao/usr/local/cula/include -I/opt/apps/intel11_1/gsl/1.15/include -D_CUDA_=1  -c -o ../Routines/cond_post.o ../Routines/cond_post.cc
../Routines/cond_post.cc: In function ‘void getEigenDecompositionCula(gsl_matrix*, float*, float*, unsigned int)’:
../Routines/cond_post.cc:260: error: ‘culaSsyev’ was not declared in this scope
../Routines/cond_post.cc: In function ‘gsl_matrix* getSGammaCula(gsl_matrix*, gsl_matrix*, double, double, float*, float*, bool, bool, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)’:
../Routines/cond_post.cc:363: error: ‘culaSormqr’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [../Routines/cond_post.o] Error 1

Is it because I linked incorrectly or some of the libraries are missing from the free version?
oscarjiao

Return to CULA Dense Support