[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
CULA • View topic - GETRI gives wrong result

GETRI gives wrong result

Support for issues specific to the Linux operating systems.

GETRI gives wrong result

Postby djegesm » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Attachments
SYSINFO.txt
(8.8 KiB) Downloaded 731 times
djegesm

Re: GETRI gives wrong result

Postby john » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 am

You need to first call getrf prior to calling getri. It's also worth noting that if your intent is to solve a system of equations that it's better to call gesv instead of getrf/getri/trmm.

Also, be careful with your matrix storage. LAPACK is column major, and so is CULA. Your equation should be A[i+j*LDA] to access A(i,j).
john
Administrator

Postby djegesm » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Thank you for the reply.
I totally overlooked that first i need to call getrf. Also in pycula this implementation is wrong. I might write them about this issue.

Now it works fine
Thanks again!

David
djegesm

Postby luiceur » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:48 am

Is it possible to use culaSgetri from the Free version? I got undefined reference to `culaSgetri' when I try to compile with the Free version
luiceur

Postby john » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 am

That's correct, it is not in CULA Free.
john
Administrator

Return to Linux Support