By utilizing GPU technology, the engineers at EM Photonics help clients accelerate their solvers and achieve better, faster results. We offer consulting services and custom-designed tools to commercial, government, and academic organizations seeking to optimize their scientific computing, numerical analysis, and image processing applications.
A complete solution is what you can expect when engaging with EM Photonics:
- We analyze your needs to determine which technologies are the most appropriate and cost-effective for your business.
- With a clear understanding of your objectives, we will design a custom solution to your specifications.
- We will achieve maximum performance with our Multi-GPU and GPU-Hybrid designs that utilize all of the hardware present in a system.
- We implement cross-platform designs for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems so that you can reach the widest audience possible.
- We will provide ongoing support and maintenance, so you can rest assured that your solution will continue to perform at its full potential.
EM Photonics Expertise Focus Areas
Scientific Computing. Our engineers have experience deploying computationally intensive scientific computing algorithms on GPU hardware for improved performance. We increase computational throughput by orders of magnitude and deliver corresponding decreases in run time.
(e.g., computational electromagnetics, fluid dynamics, biological analysis)
Numerical Analysis. In addition to CULA, EM Photonics provides other standard and custom linear algebra solvers tuned to clients' specific applications for maximum performance. These routines can be included as function calls or directly into a client’s program.
(e.g., linear algebra routines, sparse system solvers)
Image Processing. Our image processing division implements cutting-edge algorithms for the improvement and enhancement of images and videos in real-time or post-capture environments. These can be implemented on GPUs for desktop and data center applications or FPGAs for field-deployment.
(e.g., image/video enhancement, medical imaging)